As a member of our team, you’ll be doing everything you can to take on pancreatic cancer. And we’ll be doing everything we can to support you every step of the way.
We’re committed to creating a positive working culture for all our employees, as well as a good work-life balance.
We have a range of benefits available to our staff, to support your wellbeing, your finances and your career development.
For your wellbeing
- Positive culture and values
- We foster a positive working culture and share values that are at the heart of everything we do.
- Annual leave
- We offer all of our staff 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (this is pro-rata for our part-time staff).
- Agile and flexible working
- We are keen to accommodate flexible working wherever possible and are open to a range of flexible working options where these are workable.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Through our independent provider, we offer a free, 24/7 confidential telephone service staffed by trained counsellors for everyone in our team.
For your finances
- Competitive salaries
- We offer competitive salaries within the charity sector.
- Eligible staff will be automatically enrolled into our Royal London pension scheme on their start date. When you contribute 3% of your gross salary, we’ll contribute an additional 4%. You can opt out of the scheme at any time
- Season ticket loan
- Pay off the cost of an annual rail travel card through deductions from your salary each month, interest free.
- Cycle2Work scheme
- You can buy a new bike and pay it off in monthly installments through deductions from your salary (up to £1,800).
- Occupational sick pay according to length of service
- Enhanced Maternity pay which is dependent on length of service.
- Death in service benefit – four times employee salary.
- Annual eye tests and contribution of up to £50 for glasses that are required for computer screen use only.
- Volunteer days to help out at our events such as at the London Marathon. TOIL can be accrued for staff.
- An opportunity to get involved with our fun work socials such as quiz evenings and participate in our sport teams.
- Our office is based central London with excellent transport links and beautiful views of the River Thames.
For your career development
We will always support your learning, growth and development to help you go further. Because we know that if you can, we can too.
We give everyone time to plan their learning and development journey with their line manager, and we’ll support you with training, conferences and seminars – whether online or face-to-face.
And, with an exceptionally talented team, we give everyone the chance to learn from each other with learning sessions and collaborative working.