Login to Pancreatic Cancer UK

Trek Together Grand Canyon Challenge

07 October 2017 - 15 October 2017 Start time: 12:00 AM Registration fee: £350

Book here

Request more information

What

Join this exciting trek and you will venture through the stunning mountain terrain of Arizona, exploring the ancient homelands of the Navajo Tribe and spending your nights camped in the Canyon’s desert ranches. The trek finishes with a bang in the world’s most exciting party city, Las Vegas.

Participants

This trek is exclusive to Pancreatic Cancer UK fundraisers. It wil be a great opportunity to meet people with a shared experience of the disease who are equally passionate about the cause.

Training

This is the perfect challenge if you are of an adventurous spirit and open mind looking to push yourself out of your comfort zone. It’s a tough challenge but achievable by anyone with training. We are on hand to provide support and advice every step of the way.

Sponsorship and deadlines

Fundraising option:

  • Registration fee: £350.
  • Sponsorship target: £3,950.

80% of your sponsorship is due 10 weeks prior to your departure. The remaining 20% is due eight weeks after the event.

Self- fund option:

  • Registration fee: £350.
  • Trip costs £1,963.

Any money you raise will go directly to Pancreatic Cancer UK.

If you have any questions about Trek Together Grand Canyon or would like to speak to a member of the team, email Bethany or phone 0203 829 8843.