Our Legacy Promise to You
A gift in your Will to Pancreatic Cancer UK is an incredibly special gift, through which you will help to change the future for everyone affected by pancreatic cancer.
We understand the importance of your decision and we make the following promises to you.
When you consider a gift to us in your Will:
- We will answer any questions you have honestly and quickly.
- We understand that your loved ones come first.
- We promise we will always respect your privacy.
- If you would like to support a particular area of our work, we’ll be happy to discuss it.
- We will encourage you to take your time in making your decision.
- You don’t have to tell us your decision and, if you do, we understand you may change your mind.
- If you would like to be kept updated about our work, we will do that in the way that suits you best.
When we receive your gift:
- We will always treat your executors, next of kin and loved ones with respect, kindness and sensitivity.
- We promise to use your gift wisely and effectively, in accordance with your wishes.
- We will use your gift to achieve the maximum impact for people affected by pancreatic cancer.
- If they would like to be updated, we will keep your loved ones informed about the impact of your support.