Battle Cancer is a leading mass-participation fitness event that facilitates fundraising for cancer charities across the world. Enter as a team of four and fundraise for Pancreatic Cancer UK. Battle Cancer's competition day sees teams of all ages and abilities come together to take on accessible yet challenging workouts in a fun day of fitness celebration. With live DJ sets, vendors, activations, and charity stands, it's an electric atmosphere not to be missed. Bring the whole family to spectate and support for free.
Workouts will be accessible, fun and challenging whether you’re a Games athlete or regular gym-goer.
- Male - 4 men
- Female - 4 female
- Mixed Team - 2 men & 2 women
Dates & Locations
- Dublin - 8th February 2020
- Manchester - 8th August 2020
- London - TBC
The support you'll recieve:
- Support from a deadicated member of the fundraising team
- A fundraising pack full of tips and ideas
- A Pancreatic Cancer UK Technical T-Shirt
Next steps: If you have any questions, please contact the fundraising team by emailing us or by phoning 020 3535 7090