London 2 Brighton Ultra Challenge
Take on an epic 100km from the Capital to the Coast, setting out from Richmond on Thames and continuing through the North and South Downs before the Brighton coastline comes into view. This picturesque challenge is one that you don’t want to miss, so get together with a groups of friends or family and take on the challenge!
The full challenge is 100km however there is an option to take part in the half challenge or quarter challenge if you prefer.
CHOOSE YOUR FUNDRAISING OPTION:
Self-Funding - Super Early Bird Deal
You pay the full event place cost when you register and fundraise as much as you want.
- Full Challenge - £148 reg fee (save £50)
- Half Challenge - £104 reg fee (save £25)
Mixed Funding - Super Early Bird Deal
Pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target .
- Full Challenge - £74 reg fee (save £50) + £299 in fundraising
- Half Challenge - £52 reg fee (save £12.50) + £199 in fundraising
For the mixed funding option, Pancreatic Cancer UK, pays a fee of £39.50, £64.50, or £99 (depending on distance) to Action Challenge the event organiser for services associated with marketing and organising the event as well as your place.
For both fundraising options you will need to raise 50% of your fundraising target at least six weeks before the event in order to confirm your place on the day. Don't worry, we're on hand to help you reach your goal, with lots of fundraising materials at the ready! Please get in touch for a chat if you have any questions, we're always happy to hear from you.
When you join the Pancreatic Cancer UK Team you will receive:
- Welcome pack with fundraising help and materials
- Free t-shirt to represent us on your challenge
- Support from our dedicated events team to help you smash your fundraising target
- Regular newsletters and update to let you know about the difference your fundraising could make
And from Action Challenge you'll receive:
- Rest stops - free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal & T-Shirt
- Camping options available
Have a question?
We're here to help and would love to speak with you to answer your questions. Call the team on 0203 535 7090 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org