Terms and Conditions
- By registering for the event you are agreeing to raise the minimum sponsorship pledge (excluding Gift Aid)
- Registration fees are non-refundable and non-transferrable
- Before registering for an event, you should be fit to participate or seeking medical advice if appropriate.
- You agree to inform the event organisers of any relevant existing medical conditions and any arising after registration that might affect your participation.
- You will contact Pancreatic Cancer UK immediately if you need to withdraw from the event for any reason.
- You agree to complete an online registration with the event organiser if needed and understand failure to do by the deadline may result in your place being lost.
- All sponsorship should be sent to Pancreatic Cancer UK within 6 weeks of the event.
- All funds raised from the event are solely for Pancreatic Cancer UK.
We, Pancreatic Cancer UK take photographs at all events for use in marketing and to promote our general work. If you would prefer not to be photographed, please email the team at email@example.com. You will then be sent a yellow sticker, and will be required to wear this on event day so that we can identify you from other Pancreatic Cancer UK participants.