Presentations from Dietetic management and pancreatic cancer: for UGI/HPB specialist nurses and dietitians
28th April 2022, 09.00 - 12.30, Virtual via Zoom
This free, virtual educational session provided an in-depth exploration of dietetic management in pancreatic cancer. Designed for UGI/HPB specialist nurses and dietitians we discussed the nutritional assessment and management of pancreatic cancer.
View the agenda
- 09.00 – 09.15: Welcome and introduction – Nicci Murphy, Pancreatic Cancer Specialist Nurse, Pancreatic Cancer UK
- 09.15 – 10.00: Nutritional assessment – Oonagh Griffin, Senior Pancreatic Dietitian, St Vincent’s University Hospital, Dublin and Adjunct Lecturer/Assistant Professor, University College Dublin
- 10.00 – 10.40: Pancreatic exocrine insufficiency and pancreatic enzyme replacement therapy – Kelly Wilson, Senior Specialist Pancreatic Dietitian, St James’s Hospital Leeds
- 10.40 – 10.50: Break
- 10.50 – 11.40: Nutritional management – Lindsay Carnie, PCN dietitian, Portsdown Group Practice
- 11.40 – 12.25: Type 3c diabetes – Anna Burton, Senior Specialist Pancreatic Dietitian, St James’s Hospital Leeds
- 12.25 – 12.30: Close
View the slides
Please note, Oonagh Griffin’s slides on nutritional assessment are not available for sharing but you can see her presentation by watching the recording below.
Watch the session
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
This event was supported by