Presentations from Northern Ireland Nutritional management in pancreatic disease sessions
21st & 28th November 2022, Virtual via Zoom
Working with the Belfast and Southern Health and Social Care Trusts we delivered this free, two-part event on nutritional management in pancreatic disease, for dietitians and CNSs based in Northern Ireland.
Part one on 21st November, 09.00 – 12.50 | Surgical management of pancreatic disease and nutritional management of acute and chronic pancreatitis.
Part two on 28th November, 09.00 – 11.45 | Nutritional management of pancreatic cancer and type 3c diabetes.
What can you expect from these sessions?
- Increased knowledge of pancreatic disease and surgical management options.
- Awareness of the nutritional management of acute pancreatitis & NICE guidelines & NCEPOD.
- Improved knowledge and understanding of the nutritional management of acute and chronic pancreatitis including pancreatic exocrine insufficiency (PEI).
- Improved knowledge and understanding of the nutritional management of pancreatic cancer including pancreatic exocrine insufficiency (PEI).
- Improved understanding and knowledge of type 3c diabetes management in patients with pancreatic diseases.
- Awareness of the role of Pancreatic Cancer UK and support available to you and your patients.
Part one: View the slides
Watch the session
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with us at email@example.com