Our Support Line is a lifeline for thousands of patients, families and friends.
We run a confidential Support Line for anyone affected by pancreatic cancer. As pancreatic cancer specialist nurses, we understand the issues you might be facing and can support you in coping with pancreatic cancer. We are here for you and can provide individual specialist information about pancreatic cancer, treatment options and managing symptoms and side effects. As a listening ear, we can also help with your concerns and provide support.
Get in touch on 0808 801 0707
The Support Line is open 10am - 4pm Monday - Friday.
How we will treat you
- We will listen with empathy
- Be non-judgmental
- Discuss sensitive issues with respect and acceptance
- We won’t lead or direct a call
- We will not offer any counselling
What you can expect from us
- Our Support Line is free to call from all landlines, payphones and all mobile phones so you will not incur any costs to contact us
- If you call and the line is busy or the Support Line is closed you will be able to leave a message. A nurse will be in touch within 24 hours (or 48 hours is your enquiry is received over the weekend or a public holiday when the service is closed)
Tell us what you think
Your feedback is really important to us. We welcome this so that we know how we’re doing and can make improvements to our services. Read more about feedback on our services.
"It was like a lifeline to me in my darkest moment. It's an amazing service and I can't speak highly enough of it."
Meet our specialist nurses
Dianne Dobson, Pancreatic cancer specialist nurse
Dianne has been nursing for 27 years having completed her general nursing training in Australia. She worked in Intensive Care for 14 years both in Australia and London and then spent 6 years working in Liver Transplantation in London. Her most recent experience was with the HPB (hepato-pancreatobiliary) surgery team at a specialist centre in London, where her work involved supporting patients having surgery for pancreatic cancer.
Jeni Jones, Pancreatic cancer specialist nurse
Jeni has been nursing for 24 years and has spent the past fourteen years working in cancer care, including the care of people with pancreatic cancer. She has worked in the areas of chemotherapy, palliative care and clinical trials and is experienced in providing support to patients, families and friends.