Health Professional Network
We understand the importance of working together as a community and encourage all health professionals working with pancreatic cancer patients to join our Health Professional Network.
By joining our Health Professional Network you will:
- Be the first to receive information about our Study Days and how to register
- Find out about and be able to request free copies of new and updated pancreatic cancer publications
- Be eligible to apply for bursaries to cover travel and accommodation expenses to attend our events
- Be able to apply for funding to support your own education and training events
- Receive exclusive access to presentations from our Study Days
- Receive a regular Health Professional Bulletin containing the latest pancreatic cancer updates
We hope you will find the network useful and we will keep you updated as we develop this in the future. If you have any feedback or suggestions you would like to share about our updates, or need any assistance regarding the network, please let us know.
The Health Professional Network is strictly for Health Professionals working with pancreatic cancer patients.
Our network registration form is currently under construction so please email us at email@example.com with your name, job title, email address and place of work if you would like to join the network.