Guidelines for health professionals on pancreatic cancer
Optimal Care Pathway for pancreatic cancer
This initiative brought together a community of health professionals and people with lived experience across the UK to understand the obstacles people face, and agree what needs to happen to improve diagnosis, treatment and care. As one unified voice we have worked together to develop what an Optimal Care Pathway for pancreatic cancer should look like.
Visit our Optimal Care Pathway Hub to find out about our UK-wide guide to implement better and fairer standards of care for people with pancreatic cancer.
NICE Guidelines on Pancreatic Cancer
- Guidelines: Pancreatic cancer in adults: diagnosis and management
- Pathway: Pathway for pancreatic cancer
- Quality standard: Quality standard for pancreatic cancer
- Patient information: Explaining the NICE Guidelines for diagnosing and managing pancreatic cancer
NICE Guidelines on Suspected cancer: recognition and referral
- Guidelines: 1.2 Upper gastrointestinal tract cancers
Pancreatic exocrine insufficiency guidelines
- Consensus for the management of pancreatic exocrine insufficiency: UK practical guidelines. Mary E Phillips, Andrew D Hopper, John S Leeds, Keith J Roberts, Laura McGeeney, Sinead N Duggan, Rajesh Kumar. BMJ Open Gastroenterology 2021