Become an events volunteer
If you are enthusiastic and keen to get involved then why not join us as an Events Volunteer?
As an Events Volunteer, you can donate your time and skills in support of Pancreatic Cancer UK’s fundraising activities; whether you come and cheer on runners at events, or help out at a post-race reception, we would love to have you on the team!
As an Events Volunteer, you will be invited along to support activities in your local area, and we’ll provide you with all of the information and support you need to help make the event a success.
Activities that often require Events Volunteers include:
- Cheering PCUK Champions at our sporting events
- Managing refreshment stands at our post-event receptions
- Bucket collecting at our St Pancras station takeover, every World Pancreatic Cancer Day
We are also looking for photographers and videographers so click here to find out more
Upcoming event dates:
- Edinburgh Half Marathon and Marathon – 29th May 2022
- Ride London-Essex – 29th May 2022
- Great North Run – 11th September 2022
- London Marathon – 2nd October 2022
- London Landmarks Half Marathon – 2nd April 2023
- Brighton 10k and Marathon – 2nd April 2023
- London Marathon – 23rd April 2023
The amount of time you give is entirely up to you! For more information on the role and how to apply please fill in the form below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org